Belay is a located in the heart of one of Seattle's most popular and interesting neighborhoods. Ballard has a rich history, starting as a rugged logging outpost, then emerging as its own city before annexation to Seattle. Early on, Ballard's lumber mills and fishing docks attracted immigrants from around the world, with a special concentration from the Scandinavian countries.
Today Ballard enjoys a rich culture of people, businesses, restaurants and bistros representing the entire world.
- Walk to Ballard's historic downtown district
- Enjoy a variety of restaurants, bars and bistros
- Shop an eclectic array of boutiques catering to every taste
- Experience the Sunday Ballard Farmer's Market
- Catch a movie at the locally owned multi-screen theater
- Jump on the RAPID RIDE D LINE bus right outside your front door
- Bike, walk or jog along the Burke-Gilman trail
- Ogle the boats going through the Ballard Locks
- Stroll the saltwater beach at Golden Gardens Park